Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Its The Little Things That Count

Luke and Laura have been dating for sometime now and things are starting to get pretty serious. The two have talked about moving in together but both know it is a big commitment. Luke wonders if it is too soon in the relationship to move to this next level. Laura on the other hand is thrilled about the idea and has already started scoping out the for rent properties.
As they lay in bed talking to each other about their day. Luke begins to realize that he loves these moments with her and doesn't want them to end.
*Luke*
"I have some time after work tomorrow if you want to go check out these places you found"
*Laura*
"Really! I thought you wanted to wait until renovations were done in your record store?"
*Luke*
"Yeah but I think we should start looking now cause we might not find one we like right away."
*Laura*
"True but there is one I found that could be perfect if it is still available. I'm gonna go get my laptop so I can show you."
*Luke*
Luke kisses her forehead.
"How about I show you how much I love you."
Then kisses her nose and moves to her mouth.
At this rate these two lovebirds might not get much done if they don't get some sleep. But when your in love time almost stands still and those moments in each others arms is all you need.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Those beautiful moments can sometimes cloud reality. At least in real life. In dolly world, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true...When we do have those moments in life they are times to cherish. But so much fun to act out in the dolly world. ^_^

    ReplyDelete