Tutorials and How To's

Monday, September 26, 2011

Walking the Dog

Laura has the day off from work and has decided to walk Princess to the groomers today. Then she plans on a day of shopping and getting herself a mani-pedi. A girl needs a little time to herself every now and then. Later this afternoon she is meeting Luke and the real estate agent to look at another condo for sale.

Dress: made by me
Jewelry: made by me
Shoes, Purse, Sunglasses, &Hairbow: Mattel


  1. I love that dress! I have been wanting to make something similar. Great minds think alike! I miss seeing you around! :) I follow your blog and would love to see more posts from ya. Hope you're well!


  2. Thanks so much Cat! I have been so busy with kids, homework and stuff to do around the house. Plus a commission piece I have been working on. I was able to get some more work done on their place today. I hope to have some more storyline up soon. I found a website with some really simple patterns for Barbie clothes. I can send you and email through flickr with the link. I hope to see more of your Doll Drama too. The story line is unfolding wonderfully.
    *hugs* Miranda