Tutorials and How To's

Friday, March 22, 2013

Where did the time go?

I'm still here!!!!! Don't forget about me LOL!
I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to work on my diorama for the next segment. It seems like every time I get a little something done. I find something else to add to list of things to do and my diorama still isn't finished.....
I did recently get a new camera and have been loving it!!
I finally got a Canon SLR camera and boy does it make taking pics so much more fun :)
I got around to redressing Luke and Laura and took some pics of them. I love how this camera takes clear pics in low light with no flash. LOVE!


They are dressed and ready for the grand re-opening of Bull Tavern Bar.
So stay tuned I hope to have something on here soon :)
Thanks for stopping by 
^_^

10 comments:

  1. Nice photos. I must really suck at picture taking or I need a new camera too. Taking photos inside is very challenging. Cant wait for the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Musiwait!
      Having this new camera has made a big difference is my pictures. Now I don't have to do as much editing to them anymore to compensate for pictures taken in low lighting

      Delete
  2. Yeah, glad to see you posting again. :) Love the camera, the photos look amazing! I hope Luke & Laura have a blast tonight. Can't wait to see the new bar set up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy,
      I feels good to be posting again. I am still slaving away trying to get the bar done I hope I can finish it in a few more weeks for sure :)

      Delete
  3. Great to see you posting again. Your pics are very nice. I have wanted a Cannon SLR for along while. You are enabling me, lol! My pockets are speaking otherwise. Lol! I look forward to your new posts.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia girl. I was we'll worth the money I am so very happy with outcome of my pictures now sometimes it took me 4 or 5 pics just to get my old camera to take a good picture

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! We haven't forgotten about Luke and Laura. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I feel like I am neglecting them because I haven't given them any attention lately :)

      Delete
  5. Love these pictures! They're gorgeous! I really wish I could find this Johnny Depp Capt. Sparrow doll that wouldn't cost me a small fortune. Oh well. Someday...LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindi!
      Thanks so much :)
      You will not be disappointed when you do get him he is the best Ken doll ever made IMO....

      Delete