Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Walk In The Park

Luke and Laura are taking a shortcut through the park on their way back to Laura's place after checking out few places for rent.
*Laura*
"Well that was a disappointment I didn't expect that place to be so small. My stuff alone wouldn't even fit in there!"
*Luke*
laughs
"Yeah its too bad. It was a perfect location. It's only our first day. We'll find something." he laughs again "The look on your face when we walked in there was priceless."



*Laura*
She turns to look at him
"Well at least one of us is laughing. Cause I am still in shock that you can call that an apartment. Oh well, like you said we will find something."
*Luke*
"You're so cute when your all flustered and angry."
*Laura*
She stops them from walking and kisses him.
"Always the charmer....I'm hungry. I got a new recipe to try out. Wanna be my guinea pig?"
*Luke*
"You know I can't say no to that."

2 comments:

  1. Just catching up with the story of Luke and Laura. These two have such chemistry together. It's tough when you so many of us collectors have the same dolls, LOL.

    I keep trying to ignore their chemistry because I have my Luke, who I call Dylan, with another doll but you make them look so tempting. :)

    Love their story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy,
      You are so sweet, thanks. I know what you mean so many of us have the same dolls.
      I really love these two dolls. They are by far my fave 2 from all the dolls that I have and I guess that shows in my portrayal of them. Also these 2 remind me of how passionate I was of another dolly couple I had when I was a kid. My sister and I used to play up stories revolving around these two dolls. We would play for days, weeks with the same story. I still have them too :)

      Delete